Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Awww, that's so sweet! Your buns must be pretty tolerant, Smudge would have tried to kill the poor children LOL.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Aww :heart:. Great photos!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awww, that's so sweet! Your buns must be pretty tolerant, Smudge would have tried to kill the poor children LOL.
I had surgery and I needed someone to take care of my rabbits. I brought them to a local University where they train vet techs. The University fostered them for me, and used my rabbits in the classroom to teach rabbit care. I think the experience helped make them more social and easy to handle.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone. Even though I think my rabbits are adorable, it took a professional photographer to get photos this good. I have had all three of these rabbits staying in a nursing home before, so they have had practice sitting still.

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
LOLZ I almost died at the baby eating the bunnies ear. It's like that old joke which is like "put a rabbit and an apple in a babies crib. If the baby eats the rabbit and not the apple, I'll buy you a new car"!!!!!!!! Too funny!

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
LOL at the baby trying to eat the ears! Bunny's like "Umm, guys... This isn't what I signed up for!"

The little boy in the 3rd picture looks absolutely terrified of the bunny on his lap. :p

·
Salamander Burgermuffin
2,612 Posts
Aww so cute! I love the one with the baby eating the rabbit ears, The rabbits like "Those aren't Chocolate!!!!" lol Such beautiful rabbits :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts