Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it would be nice for you all to be able to put furry faces to the names of my pets lol. :D

This is Rocky my gorgeous 2year old tabby male!! We did have his brother but he moved house without us lol x

This is snowy. She is 4 months old and has just come back from a 3 weeks holiday roaming around after escaping from her cage!

This is Sheba.She is a rescue dog that i got 2 years ago. They tell me she was about 4 so she is now about 6 and is an Australian Kelpie

This is Sammo he is a 15week old Netherland Dwarf and absolutely gorgeous!

This is the new addition to my family! His name is Bbop and i only got him yesterday. He is a 10week old English spot rabbit

here are my 2 bunnies together!!

I hope you enjoy my pics!! xx

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Thanks for sharing.They are all so cute! The doggy and the bunnies are sooo adorable!!

·
私は靖巣あな&#
2,904 Posts
ADORABLE....sweeties!

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Aww so cute! I looove your bunnies, they look so cute together! The only thing cuter then a bunny is 2 bunnies!!

And all your babies have cute feet! Lol, I love animal feet! ...I know I'm weird :tonguerol

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL dragonrain! I love all my babies especially my bunnies! They both get on like a house on fire but Bbop (the newest one) doesnt like me very much lol. Sammo comes to me when i go to his cage and he kisses me etc but Bbop just runs away from me!!!
xx

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
awww they are adorable :lovies:

Does Sheba like to chew up soda bottles like my dog?
My doggies loves to use empty ones as toys. I think she likes the sound they make when she chews them..:giggle:

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
Aww don't worry Bbop will love you soon enough! My new bunny, Barnaby, still runs away and thumps his feet everytime people go up to the cage. But he's getting better, he finally started taking treats from my hand and today he came up to the cage bars for head rubs for the first time! Just give him time and he'll be running up to you right along Sammo. :)

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Luvnature yes Sheba does like to chew up empty bottles lol. She prefers them to her proper toys!! Madness! When we go to the field i will throw her ball and she will come back with an empty bottle lol x

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
:crylaugh:
That is SO FUNNY! My dog will do the very same thing! She so much prefers empty soda/water bottles to any of her toys! :p

·
Dinky Gerbilelbow
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have some very funny photos of my Rocky lol he sleeps in all kinds of funny positions bless him!!! x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts