Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· is a little "special"
4,182 Posts
Theyre all so pretty! I absolutly LOVE the coloring of the first 3!
Ill have to take some more horsey pics next time I go riding LOL :D

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks and they are. Sunny is one of my favorites though and I don't like having favorites but he found a way to make him one of my favorite horses. I would love to see the pictures Jess when you take them.

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Charlie has blue eyes and I will remember to do so when I go to the stable next time.
Just remembered that I have more pictures of him here you go.
Oh and the horse in one of the pictures with him is Lucy for the first one with Bob and another horse and the other horse in the other picture is Maggie.

· Amateur Zookeeper
3,815 Posts
These horses are so beautiful! Ive NEVER been horseback riding, but always wanted to! :D

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
I rode bareback once in a tiny community out around the bay. She was anice mare :) Other than that I have not ridden. I don't like the bits for their mouth :/ And the man's tragically allergic to horses. His mom rides all the time (they live in separate areas of Halifax:D so it dont bother him) and I might get hooked up over winter while I;m there. Go spend a day with her, I hope!! HOrses are wonderful!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.