Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Pictures of my new weirdo rusty blue girls

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  VanillaRat 
#1 ·
These are the females I mentioned last week that we picked up because they weren't selling for some reason. Anyway it doesn't show up just great in the pics but they are blue with rusty agouti spots all over.

Here are both girls cuddled up in the blanket it my lap. They are very sweet little cuddlebugs!

This is Ragamuffin (Muffin) deciding that she's tired with cuddle time and wants to play!

This is Rusty, very curious about what Muffin is doing but peeking out cautiously (She's a big scaredy cat!)

This is Muffin's pretty white belly!

This is Rusty's back with all her pretty spots!

See less See more
#4 ·
I really gotta get a better light to play with so I can take some pictures with a better camera. I was having a real hard time getting that one to focus worth anything. Anyway the first gives the best look at the color. The last one makes her look far more red than she really is. She looks straight up Agouti in that last picture but she really doesn't look like that in real life. Thought Rusty (since it is a girl seems she should be Rusti but I digress) does have a good bit of that rusty color on her. They really do look like rusted steel. It is pretty cool actually.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.