Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hunny Bunny
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just wondering were you guys let your piggys play. someone asked me the other day if my piggys were "free roam pigs". i was kinda confused at first but then caught on.

anywho, if you let your piggys roam in your room durring play time how did you piggy proof. and outside play time with piggys ya or na?

·
Registered
1 Posts
My boys usually run around in a run i have for them (my boys are indoor piggies) or they come and have a snuggle on the sofa with me and my bf. Im too worried about letting them free roam we live in a rather old victorian house and i worry about them squeezing down holes or getting in to mischief! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well, we have a relatively small flat and we let them run around the floor mostly in the kitchen. In the living room they love to investigate the mysterious corners of the sofa :)

We just deny them the spaces from where they could hide and never to be found :) or dangerous rooms where things could fall on them (working room, pantry, etc). On a nice day, we let them on the grass, but under HEAVY observation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts