Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my babies, Sonny & Cher (female & male), breeded. Cher had 5 babies. I made the big mistake of listening to the pet store owner I bought them from and pulled Sonny from the babies and Cher after once I found out she was giving birth. Then after much investigating I found out I never should have done that.

My issue is, I tried to reintroduce him back into the family and he attacked one of the babies and Cher, so I pulled him out again.

How do I re-socialize him into his family without one of the little ones getting hurt or losing my baby girl???

·
Registered
626 Posts
First off, He or She needs to get neutered or spayed before being introduced again. They will breed again, as soon as they can.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
I agree with the above poster, you shouldn't even think about re-introducing him unless he's been neutered. Honestly, it might be better to just have one cage for boys and one for girls. He can live with a couple of his sons once they're older. For now I wouldn't do any introductions, you don't want to risk him hurting a baby or getting the female pregnant again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts