Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
We had a Leopard gecko and had a hard time getting it to eat and it was really difficult to handle. That was years ago. Hubby just got a crested gecko and man they are adorable... lol. We hand feed him with a spoon as we just got him and want to make sure he is eating well lol. He does like to jump but as long as you sit with them they are easy to handle.

~Jenn

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Murphy said:
We had a Leopard gecko and had a hard time getting it to eat and it was really difficult to handle. That was years ago. Hubby just got a crested gecko and man they are adorable... lol. We hand feed him with a spoon as we just got him and want to make sure he is eating well lol. He does like to jump but as long as you sit with them they are easy to handle.

~Jenn
Your leo must of never been handled alot,as if they get handled alot as youngsters,they are really handable as adults.Both of my leos are very handable and my male likes to sit on my head.

As for being hard to eat,well some leos can become picky eaters...especially if always fed butterworms,waxworms and silkworms.

I would LOVE to see pics of your crestie! I love them and eventually want one.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts