Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Hello Earthling
5,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK well with my new pacman frog I have now found a new obsession with amphibians so I want everyone with an amphibian to post pictures of their frogs,newts,toads,salamanders and anything else.:)A tell a little about them.

I'll start

This is Won Ton or just Won AKA Mr.Pacman Frog.Isn't he just the cutest?I love him

And this is his tank. 12 gallons,coco fiber and a large water bowl (I sloped it so he has a deeper end and a shallow end) and the plant is Chinese Ever Green.Oh and it had a UTH on the side of the tank.Temp stays around 80 and humidity is about 70%

Won is totally awesome around 6-7 months old and is a Green horned frog or a pacman frog as they are more commonly known.He's just a bi bigger than a golf ball and should be about the size of a baseball when he's full grown

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
He is cute.
I don't have any amphibians at the moment.
I used to have Newts,ACF's and ADF's! :)

I would love a newt again.

· Resident Aquarium Nerd
10,108 Posts
I find it hard to believe that we're the only amphibian lovers on here :confused:.

American Green Treefrog:

European Green Toad:

I'll try to get some better pictures, as well as some of my firebelly toad :).

· Premium Member
4,281 Posts
Cool frogs/toads, both of you!

I should try to take a few pics of the clawed frogs my brother has - they're the ones I raised from eggs (Kibwe's siblings).

I do like amphibians, but I don't really have the space for tanks right now. When we do have the space, we'll probably take it all up with reptiles and bunnies instead :lol:

· Will It Ever Change?
7,569 Posts
wow great pics guys! I LOVE frogs and toads, they're my favourtie of all critters :) but the budgetary needs are not on my side at this point. but someday!!

· Herp Nerd
1,116 Posts
In order: Pac man (Horned) frog, barking frogs, gray tree frog, green tree frog, White's tree frog, and Couch's spadefoot toad.

· Registered
75 Posts
All the froggies and toads are SO cute. I have two fire bellies, but I can't post pics till i reach 20 posts. But, when I do, I'll be sure to come back and show you my two little ones. Theyre adorable! but, I might just be saying that because theyre mine. :D :D

· Registered
75 Posts
here's my FBT's

Reactions: Kendalle
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.