Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I was just checking facebook and the small animal rescue and one of their best foster homes had pictures up of a small lop bunny for sale on kijiji. The owners were asking 80$ for the bunny and it's cage (A HAMSTER CAGE) . !! :confused: So the volunteers chipped in , emailed the SOB and offered 60$ for the rabbit and to pick it up asap. It was impressive the collective will of the facebook community to save this little bunny so quickly. So I never added a link attachment here, I'll try. Bear with me.

**Aw, so I cannot add the convo from everybody chipping in to save her :< Maybe I'll save it as a word file.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
aww little bun bun :(

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know, the foster who picked her up did not say anything crude to the lady for fear of making the situation worse. I think the rescue will contact her in civil terms. Her name is Precious and judging by the wide enthusiasm for her she will most likely be adopted tomorrow by one of the main fosters for the rescue. :D I could not find the ad on kijiji (our version of craig's list) but apparaently the owners wanted her and her tiny cage to go to a "good home only" yet asked no questions to the girl who picked her up. Another case of a grabbers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts