Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So,
to make a long story short....

My roomate and I noticed a cat hanging around the house we live in. One evening it was really nice out, so we had our front door open. We were sitting upstairs in the kitchen and i saw a white blur whiz by the doorway! Upon further inspection, we found out it was the gypsy cat from outside!

She is very very tiny... she can't be more than a year old. My roomate and I decided to keep her, both because we liked her and didnt think a tiny pregnant cat should be wandering around outside.

We have no idea how far along she is, and it is hard to tell with her being so tiny. We are going to take her to the vet very soon, but I noticed today there is some blood around her vulva. Is this normal? I read online that it is, and I would like to have some idea of when she might be giving birth. She was meowing a lot today and following me around, but other than that seems normal.

Thanks for reading! Any advice would be great.

-M

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyways, I came home from an interview yesterday and there were kittens all over the floor. She was totally ignoring them so i rushed to the vet, one died on the way home and the other two died after. The fourth was a stillborn.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Aww, I'm sorry about the kittens. :( That's so sad. Were there any survivors?

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
aww im sorry about the babies , momma cat could of sensed that they were ill and she was unable to provide for them , or she may of been to young to have them to start with

·
Zoo Keeper
1,367 Posts
Sounds like mama was young and not given the nourishment needed. Poor baby. How's the mama doing?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts