Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you help me ? I want to create a bedtime story for Alyson for when she is older :) and would love for you guys to help me create her princess story :D This is what I have so far, I plan to turn it into an actual book. So please help contineau the story :)Every little girl wants a princess story exspecially one with their name in it :D

Princess Alyson's Story

Once upon a time in a kingdom far far away, There lived a King and a Queen, With there royal
kitty cats. One day the king and the queen wished on a magic wishing well to have a baby.A
few months Later They found our that they would be parents to a beautiful princess in which
they would name Alyson .

Princesse Alyson was born as a summer baby, she had ten little fingers ten little toes the perfect smile and a cute button nose. The King and Queen and all the royal family were very excited and happy,for the arrival of Alyson their princess.

When Alyson finally came home from the hospital, everyone in the kingdom came to meet her, The royal cats Moe, Philly and Kimik Moewed with happiness as they would have a new humain friend to cuddle and play with them and of course feed them wonderful treats.:approve:yum yum the silly kittys thought to themselves.:crylaugh:

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
The royal dragon, Cammy, (Haha! :p ) also loved Alyson very much, and protected their castle from intruders to keep Princess Alyson safe.

(BTW, I'll finish drawing her lion picture when I my netbook gets fixed! I don't have a good version of Photoshop on this computer. )

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
hehe i like that idea for the story :p( no rush for the lion :) we only move in may )

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
LOL, I thought you might! :D (OK!)

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
The day Princess Alyson turned 15 years old she was told by her father and mother that she would one day rule the whole kingdom and she would need a healthy Prince in which to take the throne. All this news was a lot for Alyson and she decided to go for a walk in her kingdom. As she passed through the gates which opened into the magic forest she heard Kimik call her back. Kimik had been her best friend and playmate for 15 years and now she warned Alyson,
"Don't go into the forest without these!" she exclaimed and forced some mushrooms into her hand before prancing back to the castle.
Alyson did not know what to say! Her cat friend Kimik just spoke to her! Dumbfounded, she put the mushrooms in her blouse pocket and continued. Things were getting so confusing! She had a lot to think about, now she had these mushrooms to worry about.
What did they do?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts