Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I rescued a 3 day old kitten out of our barn after the mother got hit by a car and she was barely alive. I nursed her back to health and around 2 months ago she went from sweet playful kitten to psychotic 6 month old cat. She wont let us touch her, pick her up walk by her, put her food bowl down, She runs and jumps of things yanks things off the walls, steals food out of our plates, hurts the dogs, and she isnt playing she has a look of pure anger in her eyes and her ears flatten to her head. I am seriously at my wits end and my husband wants to put her to sleep I dont know what else to do.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
This is exactly how kimik was , i suggest getting her spayed it will help calm down the hormons a lot. kimik still has her loopy moments but not anywhere half as bad as she was

·
Registered
802 Posts
Bless that kitty and good suggestion by Nibbler, let's hope fixing her could help on her behavior.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
if you can get her to play play with her long and hard get some of that energy out. bottle fed kittens are often like this, they aren't shown by their family what to do and have no one to get all their frustrations out on but you. i would try a lazer light and make her run all over the house.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We sadly had to have our kitten put to sleep, She developed an unknown health issue and hadnt eaten in 2 weeks and was a rack of bones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts