Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So recently my family and I were given rabbits because the previous owner couldn't afford them. We were given 1 male lop eared rabbit in one cage(Hercules). 1 albino male(Ziggy), with a tan colored female(Nala). The female had babies which we weren't expecting. My family and I have had no previous experience with bunnies and have been trying our hardest to take care of them the best we can. They had five babies. 2 are albino and 3 are calico, like cats. I have two concerns at the moment. My first concern is our lop, Hercules. He has the personality of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. Is he depressed? Because he doesn't have a mate. :/ When we walk up to the cage he gets in a corner and just sits there hunched up. I try to pick him up every day to get used to me and talk to him often. With no difference. Could he possible be sick? My second concern is, one of the albino babies. They were 3 weeks old this past monday. One of the albino babies has been sneezing and seems to have boogers by his nose. And today I had to clean the fur near his rear end because it seems that some fecal matter and pee got stuck in it. I'm worried about the little guy. If anyone could please help me. I would really appreciate it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts