Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. if i planned to breed my rabbits in future (obviously not at the moment since they are still bunnies)..

my rabbits are white body, black ears with few blacks spot on her face.. and got moustache.. its an english angora.. so if i mate her with an all-white rabbit...

is it possible that i got the kits with only black ear and all white? no moustache?? please reply and rabbits are limited in our country especially English Angora which are rare here.. so no comment about Thousands rabbits are homeless cause i knew that already.. Thanks :wavey:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay.. first of all.. i am asking politely and does not tolerate any rude comments such as idiot or etc...

if only we could get those rabbits from ur place which are unwanted for free and without any hassles... i tell you.. we will get it... because its not available here..

and as for the rabbits.. the purpose of breeding for me is so that here we could enjoy english angora like other countries because we do not have that kind of rabbit here.. and my families want them too... besides the breedings not gonna happen anytime soon since they are still small.. so i got lots of time to think...

and the reason i dont know about the hay because it doesnt state in the package itself... and we dont have much choices here.. come on our country is not that big and have varieties of hays like yours..

and as for the rabbit.. they are all got certificate but i dont intend to get it cause have to pay high fee which i dont really need at the moment...

and yea.. please dont compare our country to others cause you dont know how it feels to crave for animals which are not found at your country.. like me.. the english angora.. so yea.. if that is all you wanted to say.. id prefer you save it cause ive been told before :) unless you can say it in polite way..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The ONLY reason i joined this forum.. Is To learn many things from you all.. If u guys dont plan to share anytng for me to learn then im off.. Im here to learn not to be said anytng irresponsible..that is the reason why my thread starts with lots of questions..thoush some times i know the answer from google bit i prefer direct interaction using forum..but if u guys had nothing to teach me..i dont think it helps..you may day im unknowledgeable but as i said before.. I can be kniwledgeable learning from wat u said..but by reading your posts above..that doesnt help me to gain knowledge..maybe i should try google..at least nobody criticize my knowledge

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well thank you..i take that as a positive advice..well i told earlier that im not gonna breed them anytime soon..it still waaayyy loong as they still young..its just that the questions just pops in my mind and curiousity makes me askin questions.. So before i forget what im gonna ask..its better to post it while its still fresh..i hope u understand..its better to ask questions now than sorry later..:).. And the answers that provided can be improvise..its better than last minute questions..im preparing myself for future consequences..

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Dragonrain, you always know how to talk softly and keep me calm reading ur posts..ill keep that in mind..btw ive posted another posts about hay in another thread..mind if u look at it and comments?Thanks!im off from this thread for now..:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts