Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Official Loofah Tester
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,

I've been super busy for the last month or so, so I've been a little incognito. I did want to share though. Among other things, I'm an artist on the side, and was inspired this weekend to play around cartooning my rat kids. I thought I'd share here.

First, a cartoon group shot. I was going for personality in this one:

This was inspired by the rough intros of January between Melon, Skinner, and the Ghost Boys:

· Registered
1,317 Posts
:lol: These are so great!!!!! I love how you captured the personality of each of your little boys in that first drawing, especially! Really, really well done. If I were you, I'd hang them in the rat room. :D

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Wow Storyseeker, that group shot was amazing!! You definitely should frame that and put it in the rat room. Just loved the personalities of your boys coming through in that drawing. Just incredible! And I loved the Melon cartoon...ha ha...poor baby! Melon, relax buddy, and come eat! :)

· Official Loofah Tester
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hahaha. Thanks guys. The rat boys are enjoying it. I'm having a blast with these comics. What do you think? The next Marmaduke or Garfield? LOL
Rats are more like people than most other animals. :D

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Agreed! I could not believe how human ratties are when we got our two boys. They were like human kids, with so much personality and intelligence.

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Omg, that was awesome! Too funny! You are a very talented cartoonist! That so reminded me of the kinds of things Marc and I used to imagine, like our two ratty boys getting a hold of our credit card and ordering pizzas while we were out of the house, ha ha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.