Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Disney's famous cooking rat now cooks for his fellow rodents including hamster, ferrets, and other exotics. I bought some and Ozzy loved them. He would go all out and seemingly attack them. I really loved to watch him eat them. It was the Crescents. They were apparently bread with cheese cooked in and they tasted pretty good. I bit one to make sure my hamster was eating something he would like.

Another good product was the Yogurt Drops. Strawberry flavor.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I haven't seen them around.

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
My rats didn't like the croissants. i ate one and really they tasted like nothing.

There is some kind of strawberry treat from ratatouille but it has alfalfa in it which is really indigestable to rats.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I know what you are talking about. Those little crescent treats are adorable and they smell so good too! I bought them originally (by mistake) for my degus - they loved them, but I stopped giving them to them because of the sugar in them, but they were also a treat for Mousie Mousie, my rat. She absolutely adores them. She is no lady when she grabs them out of my hand, let me tell you! She really likes them. I would not eat them myself though. Hee Hee. You two are silly.

·
laugh often
1,690 Posts
I've seen the ratatouilie treats but didn't buy any for my pets I have tried the yogurt drops in strawberry. All my rodents except for a few love them. :). I saew the cheese flavored ones the other day but didn't grab them. I am going to try those next time I go get their treats.

·
Registered
405 Posts
ive heard from a vet that those yogurt drops cause problems with animals like rabbits. not sure. i stay completely away from treats at the pet store. my animals get all natural organic treats :) much healthier. there is too many ingredients and sugars in those processed treats. and they like the organic ones just as much! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts