Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am the mean mommy now. Banjo and Angus needed a bath. I don't bathe my rats often,only when needed. And I have a ratty shampoo. Anyways the poor buggers. They didn't like it,but instead of trying to climb up my arm they just sat there mostly pooping. And poor Banjo squeaked when he was being rinsed and fussed with. This was their very first water bath. They did pretty well though.

They are now almost completely dry and still a bit spikey and normally Banjo is very licky...but he is made at me now and hasn't licked me since before his bath. Haha. I am soooo mean.

:talk:

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha,sure do. They look so pitiful and then of course I feel bad and guilty. Haha. I gave them both a little piece of Oreo cookie a few minutes ago and Banjo was licking me again. I think were on good terms again! :D

· RAT ADDICT
19,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oreos make buddies. Poor rats, jeez by a bit of water ain't gonna kill them. They act like its lava.
Oreos indeed make buddies! :dream:

Haha,they do though. What drama queens. A couple of the rats I had in the past seemed to LIKE water and would walk around in the tub or just chill out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.