Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sketching tonight, and we got to talking about how twitterpated the rat boys were this summer when we first brought home the gaggle of ratgirls.

And so since I was sketching.... :D

Dialog:

"Hey Skinner..."
"Yeah, Man?"
"Those are girlths..."
"Girlths, Pete?"
"Girlths, Skinner."
"Woah."
"I know, right?"
"Girlths....."

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Holy Moly, Batman! That is an AMAZING drawing, Storyseeker!! You should be making millions illustrating ratty children's books or something!!

LOVED it! Marc is going to fall over backward when he sees this. Not to mention the totally funny, "It's girlths!" LOL! This is priceless! Send more!!! :cheer:

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks all. :D Stooper fun stuff getting back into drawing again. This is turning into an annual thing.

On a side note...Where did the picture of my drawing go...? Poof, it has vanished from the post.

Is this just my screen that it's not showing up on?

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Yep, it must be just your screen. I just looked and the drawing is still there to me!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
And boy o boy did you get those beautiful dumbo ears on Skinner just wonderfully. How gorgeous! And his BIG staring eyes! Girlth! Whoa.

Not to mention that great, goofy, "I think I'm in love and it's making me KA-RAZY!!" face on Pete. Super! This drawing just made my week. I thank you.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Awesome sketch!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe, you captured their expressions and personalities perfectly! :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
oh my goodness, this is just too adorable! I love it. You should seriously look into creating little books like Vladina said! I would definitely buy them if you did ;) . Just too funny and cute! I would love to see some more of your sketches cause this one is awesome!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Your art is absolutely STUNNING. You have a real cartoony, caricature-like style to your drawings. I bet you could make money doing this!

·
Registered
13 Posts
my hubs would love a rat tattoo but it has to have a skull in it. if you drew something like that can i use it to give him a tattoo?? think about it thank you!!!

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Ladyink. Glad to know another artist. If you're serious about it, I'd be happy to PM with you and work out a fair commission price for an original tattoo art piece. :) Let me know.

·
Official Loofah Tester
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
@ Everyone: I'm glad you enjoyed! I had fun with this one. I'm collecting bits and working up an idea for an online rat comic strip. It think there was one a few years back by Dan Wedeking called Morty and Max. If I ever get the time to work on it and give it it's own personality and spin.... :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts