Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just thought it might be a good idea to start a thread that lists the books we reccommend that pertain to our cold blooded babies with personality.

Please begin by listing what species you are reccommending a book for and then list the title and author. Please see the set up below.

Iguanas
Green Iguana: The Ultimate Owner's Manual
James W. Hatfield III

Thanks for contributing.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Wow, I'm surprised more people haven't had recommendations.

Well, one thing I do know about is turtle books:

For the beginner:
The Turtle
Lenny Flank, Jr.

Advanced
Turtles of the World
Carl H. Ernst

Turtles of the United States and Canada
Carl H. Ernst

Ultimate Advanced -- 5 Stars
Turtles, Tortoises, and Terrapins: Survivors in Armor
Ronald Orenstein

·
Registered
148 Posts
Understanding Reptile Parasites: A Basic Manual for Herpetoculturists & Veterinarians (Herpetocultural Library - Spec) by Roger J. Klingenberg

Designer Reptiles and Amphibians: Advice on purchase and selective breeding of color morphs that display unusual patterns by Patricia P. Bartlett

Terrarium and Cage Construction and Care by Patricia P. Bartlett

Breeding Food Animals Live Food for Vivarium Animals: 63 Black-and White photographs and drawings by Ursula Friederich

What's Wrong With My Snake? A User-Friendly Home Medical Reference Manual (The Herpetocultural Library) by John Rossi

The Complete Ball Python, A Comprehensive Guide to Care, Breeding, and Genetic Mutations by Kevin McCurley

Corn Snakes: The Comprehensive Owner's Guide (Herpetocultural Library, The) by Kathy Love and Bill Love

1 - 4 of 4 Posts