Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exo-Terra Reptile Den

Yea,I'm browsing eBay again :rolleyes: I found that on there,thought it was cute.Different sizes available.
May buy two (2 different leopard gecko terrariums)
Anyone have one? Did your little critter actually use it...?:D

·
Herp Nerd
1,115 Posts
Local pet store sells them, and has a display model that has been completely trashed by people pulling it off/dropping it, and looking at the poor gecko huddled inside. The geckos seem to use it, even if other hides are provided, but I've never used any such thing here. I go with the old (and cheaper) standbys of rocks, logs, cork bark, and other simple things for my cages. :)

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ravnos said:
I go with the old (and cheaper) standbys of rocks, logs, cork bark, and other simple things for my cages. :)
Setups like yours look best :yes: More natural.I was just thinking of getting it as another alternative place to hide.Still undecided. Definately wouldn't make it an habit to peek in there a lot.After all the gecko is supposed to be "hiding" =D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
That is what our Petco uses for for their geckos and other lizards.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The magnets on these are super strong, be careful with them. They have been known to kill and/or mame geckos.

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
STOP BUYING CRAP ON EBAY!!! yeesh woman

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I seen these,but do not know anyone who used them!

·
Registered
173 Posts
ebay rules!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Anyone have one? Did your little critter actually use it...?:D

YES..... these dens are AWESOME!! - Geckos seem to really enjoy them, for they like to hide away and it is great entertainment for the kids as they watch without actually scaring the lizard away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts