Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
I personally think reptiles make great pets,same with tarantulas :shrug:
Theres an Expo going to Ontario soon (eek,why never Newfoundland???) I might look for someone going to the Expo I can trust thats coming back to Newfoundland.I'd love to get a few new herps. :thumbsup:
They make great pets =D

·
Registered
116 Posts
Was that the expo in Westchester? We went to the one they had out here on Long Island. The one here was the first one they had here and it was great... they were thinking of having more. We were supposed to go to the Westchester one but I am pregnant and was put on strict bedrest a couple of days before so we couldn't make it plus I am due to deliver in early July (8th) so I guess we won't make the next one either..

~Jenn

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Murphy said:
Was that the expo in Westchester? We went to the one they had out here on Long Island. The one here was the first one they had here and it was great... they were thinking of having more. We were supposed to go to the Westchester one but I am pregnant and was put on strict bedrest a couple of days before so we couldn't make it plus I am due to deliver in early July (8th) so I guess we won't make the next one either..

~Jenn
Yup, that's the one :). I really want to go to the one in July but I don't know if I'll be able to. My mom isn't a reptile fan and doesn't want to go again so soon :giggle:.

But the one after that, in November, is on my birthday so I'll definitely be going :D.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I would love to go to a reptile expo as well.

We have a pet expo coming up next week,woo! But it is not a reptile expo.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I can't wait until October.. The Long Island Herp Reptile show is always in early October and they have all the new baby hatchlings from the summer there. It's in Farmingdale at the College on Route 110. I don't know where in NY you are. I am on Long Island in Central Suffolk county so we always go to that. My kids' birthdays are Oct 1 and 5th so they always want to go there for their birthdays. We never leave there without buying a new friend for someone.. lol. In the next couple of years hubby wants to have a booth there. It is like the other expo just on a smaller scale.

~Jenn

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Murphy said:
I can't wait until October.. The Long Island Herp Reptile show is always in early October and they have all the new baby hatchlings from the summer there. It's in Farmingdale at the College on Route 110. I don't know where in NY you are. I am on Long Island in Central Suffolk county so we always go to that. My kids' birthdays are Oct 1 and 5th so they always want to go there for their birthdays. We never leave there without buying a new friend for someone.. lol. In the next couple of years hubby wants to have a booth there. It is like the other expo just on a smaller scale.

~Jenn
I'm in Poughkeepsie so Long Island is a little far. Maybe when I have a car :D.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
how else are you going to see so many animals like that.. it would not make sense to take huge tanks for only a couple of hours of show...how do you transport a new fish....do you take a tank to the local petstore?..

awesome pics btw, sasami

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
I have to anonounce big news....I'm going to a reptile expo in october in Nova Scotia :confetti:
& I'll be buying something,i'm not sure what yet but I have a couple things in mind,I have to start putting money back though!!

41 - 55 of 55 Posts