Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there to all.An abandoned momma dog was brought to us about 5 days ago. since she has been here her milk has come in quite a bit, she has morning sickness, very little discharge (clear to yellowish) and BOY oh boy are those puppies moving. I brought her to the vet to get a check up the day after she arrived and she was wormed and looked great to our vet (even though she is quite young) she came into our rescue with two 6 month old pups she had obviously raised all on her own and all were in poor weight, skin, and had TONS of fleas..
anyways they are all getting much better..BUT i have taken her temp it is still normal, her pups are moving like gang busters, milk comes out when i gently squeez her teats, i only tried that cause i saw a little yellow crust on one of the. oh and she sleeeeeepppppssss all day some days and is a cuddle bug to boot. So my question is..does anyone have a good guess as to when she could be due? i take her temp morning and night, always around 100.3 degs. she is eatting still and has even gained a few lbs inthe last few days. Any idea's as to how far along she is based on the info?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.