Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OBAMA administration officials have peppered their remarks on financial rescues with references to a one-stop information shop for interested citizens located at . Well, Treasury just emailed me to say that it&#39,Ralph Lauren Casquette;s up and running. For economic journalist types, who tend to be a lazy bunch,Poppy Coach Bags, it's a convenient way to look through the tonnes of paperwork generated by Treasury over the past year,Related Theme Articles:
,Black Coach Purses, but there's interesting stuff at the site for the layman, as well,doudoune north face femme.
You can click on "The Latest" to see press reactions to the various Treasury proposals. Actually this is kind of a tough spot for the government. They&#39,Related Theme Articles:
;re looking to include positive takes on the plan, but the rather,Related Theme Articles:
,[URL="http://www.thenorthfaceenlignes.com/"]Doudoune North Face[/URL], um, tepid response from the press means that pickings are slim,doudoune north face. Hence the to the positive New York Times story headlined,Polo Ralph Lauren, "This Time, Geithner's Plan for Banks Makes Sense".
And while you're visiting,[URL="http://www.toinf.com/"]The North Face[/URL], be sure to check out the "" page. It has just one entry—Tim Geithner.
Like a financial dictionary (a ""). Important terms like "mortgage-backed security" are defined,Related Theme Articles:
, as well as more general concepts like "capital". Not listed are "CDS", or "counterparty&quot,Polo Ralph Lauren;, or "toxic asset". Really, really not listed are "moral hazard&quot,The North Face; or "retention bonus". But it's a start.
There's an interactive where you can see how much financial rescue money has been spent in your state. My home,Discount Coach Bags, the District of Columbia, has gotten $6 million so far (New York&#39,Related Theme Articles:
;s total—$80 billion),Related Theme Articles:
. I looked around for the place where residents of other countries could click to see what they've received,North Face Pas Cher, but couldn't find it. Apparently it hasn't been added yet.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts