Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mocha was put to sleep not long ago, Slash was found gone this weekend in her cage so now we are only left with Mocha and Mini (until Shiro joins us and is integrated).

I felt terrible not having any but the initial pics of the 2 former girls so poor Latte got taken out for pics. She was sooo good!!!

I unfortunately made her fat, which is the reason I joined the mouse lovers forum to see if I could figure out a better diet for my mice. I got so much conflicting advice online. I am mostly lurking and reading the diet threads for now. :D I did post my current mice and they are debating whether Latte is a burmese angora or something else...well La Di Da :D

Sweet little Latte

The flash lightens her up a lot

This is what she looks like regularly

· Registered
2,347 Posts
What a sweetie! She is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures, I loved them. :)

· Registered
1,317 Posts
Aww, she really is adorable! So sorry to hear about the other two girls, though. :( I'm glad this little one will be getting some new friends.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.