Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You were a great mother who was sadly over bred, but even so you still took on 5 little one with your heath problems.

Your adopted last 5 babies will greatly miss you as will everyone in the house. The dogs are howling for you so my you now finally rest in peace.

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
I am so very very sorry to hear of this loss, but not surprised. She found love in her final days, someone willing to fight for her and with her, but her body was already too weak and damaged to be able to fight like her heart wanted to. :(

Sora, be free of your cumbersome body and any pain, and know that you were loved by many even if we never met you.

((hugs))

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hiwarti Kennel- I'm sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm glad to hear that Sora is now pain-free and at peace!

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I am so sorry about Sora...what a beautiful girl she was. I am glad she is resting peacefully now and with no pain. Run free and be happy sweet girl.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone for the help along the way with her. She really was a sweet girl and I wish I had gotten before the time that I did. Had I known about her being there before I would have. I'm going to make a new discussion so everyone can follow the 5 babies she adopted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts