Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting a robo, I am curious about what their is to learn about them. First of all, what age do they live to? What is their temperament like? Do they like being in pairs or by themselves? Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
I really love hamsters...

Here's what i got about robo hamsters;

Roborovski hamsters are the the smallest and fastest of all hamsters, can live up to 2 to 3 and a half years and are commonly kept as pets.

Roborovski hamsters are small, short tailed dwarf hamsters. They might not be perfect as family pets as they aren't the kind of hamster you can hold and stroke, instead, they are hamsters to watch as they run on their wheel (at lightning fast speed) and play with siblings (they are social, so can live in pairs). Their's original habitat is in the Mongolian steppes.

Roborovski hamsters are particularly hard to tame because of their character, size and speed. It is recommended to buy Roborovski's in pairs, mainly as watching two play together is much more fun than just one.

·
Registered
49 Posts
my robo was very handleable as long as you were quick about it lol.. she ran fast and didnt bite but I would not reccomend one as a first hamster because they are very fast and you need confidence holding them,, you also need to rember that they are very small and can squeeze through small openings..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts