Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today, I had 4 baths and 4 nail trims...First two were easy...mini snauzer and a Dashund. The other two were POLOS!! Two gigantic rotties! The first one was female, about 94 pounds so I had to bathe her in the run after having to muzzle her for her nail trim (she no like her tooties being touched!) She was great for her bath though. The funny part is the second rottie. He was 105 pounds of BIG DOG! I tried to hold him while another girl trimmed his nails...well, he no like that either but his reaction wasn't to snarl like the female did...his reaction was to knock me down and take off running through the clinic! :lol: I was still holding his leash and flat on my back was being dragged through the clinic! :rofl: It was halarious! (and kinda fun!) There was a client up at the front who saw us fly by and she asked one of the receptionists if she was seeing things! When I got dragged through the treatment area, everyone just watched in awe as I was dragged past them! I think it was due to shock! :lol: Finally he stopped and I was able to get up, but boy was it FUNNY!

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm fine! The I washed the floor before I left last night so it was a SMOOOOOTH ride! :lol:

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
:rofl: You mean you were literally holding on to the leash and dragged on the floor? :lol: That is something you only see in movies!

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kittygurl823 said:
Mandie! :rofl: Oh my gosh! :lol: I'm so glad you are ok!
Yup! on my back (like I was break-dancing or something) while holding onto the leash...I don't know why I didn't let go! Funny thing is when I took that same dog out for a walk later on, he was SOOO good! Walked completely loose leashed!

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
veggiegirl said:
You are too funny! :roflmao:
We talk a lot of baby talk at the clinic ;)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Chinchilla_Girl said:
Yup! on my back (like I was break-dancing or something) while holding onto the leash...I don't know why I didn't let go! Funny thing is when I took that same dog out for a walk later on, he was SOOO good! Walked completely loose leashed!
:rofl:That is so funny! Isn't breakdancing making a revival?
Glad you are ok Mandie?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts