Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So heres the deal:

I'm a 20-year-old girl, and I intend to move out in the fall, probably around september-october, dependinf if and when i get a second job.

For as long as I can remember I've wanted a rott, they're my favourite breed, and ive had two rott mixes in the past, one was a rottie/doberman female and the other was a lab/golden retriver/rott male. Both were amazing dogs, and ive dealt with both male and female purebreds, baby sat them for neighbours and such.

Now my issue is that I'll be moving into an apartment. I was wondering if an apartment is too small for a rottweiler, even if it gets enough exercise?

Also, I'm going to try and get one from a rescue, hopefully one that is house-trained already.

Any suggestions, comments or info would be greatly appreciated. And by the way, YES i do understand the costs that come with dogs, I've got 3 at the moment that i help take care of :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey guys!

Thanks for all the super advice, but for now I'm not gonna get a rottie, I'll wait until I know for sure I'll have the time for one.

That and the apartment I'm possibly moving into doesn't allow dogs xD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts