Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I am so sorry Spaz. :(

Rufus was so lucky to find you, as all ratties are, and I was just so glad you gave him a loving and comforting life with you. How wonderful it must have been when he finally decided you were a good human and to trust you. :)

A handsome gent was Rufus (and I love the name) and he had such a good life once you found him. He is a lucky boy. Play hard handsome Rufus. We loves you.

·
Rat Rescuer and Hospice
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now I can say I have been through 200 personal losses (my wikispaces site says 202 but I never met Nameless Nakie and Moxie in person, they just affected me and deserved memorials).

More coming too...Flower, Cesar, Dexter, Galileo, the 4 remaining halfie girls, Oscar and Tommy (Loki's brothers), etc.

I am also taking in 4 more oldies this weekend. :rolleyes: One girl at 23 months old, and 3 girls between 2-2.5 years old with respiratory, tumours and a slow growing PT for the one. Can't wait to meet and cuddle them!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Aww, I can't wait to see photos of your new girls. Wow. Over 200 ratties. That HAS to make you feel so good. :approve:

·
Registered
25 Posts
He looks like my rat Butters. it's hard when they pass. I hate breeders who just breed to breed!! I had a rat who had the best personality but didn't make it a full year because the breeder was only interested in color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts