Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they hate us for the reason that we're free

I can securely say I will never desecrate a new corpse because I believe in God, in addition to believe that regardless of who that person was, they were created just like me, plus they are someones son, brother, spouse, friend, and having to take in which life would be sad to me. I would not say "ohhhh lets do it one better and unwell pop a squat around his dead head". Its revolting, and I would not want to be good friends with anyone who derived any satisfaction from **** this way.

You actually can't safely declare anything UNTIL you've been over there. for years. avoided IED's, been picture at, bombed, etc etc.

I regard your values in terms of what you will do in the situation you are currently in, however right up until you've had the kinds of stresses and experience a soldier in the deal with has had, you're guessing from best

Gotta walk that will mile first, in those people combat boots before you can properly say a thing, to be honest

I believe there are plenty of psychiatrists who would disagree

Dunno regarding "sick", and sadistic is a viewpoint. At that point they might as well become peeing on raw ham. they're already dead North Face Coats, won't be able to feel anything

You actually can not safely say anything Until finally you've been over there. for years. That is what I find disturbing, in addition to why I cant lower them any slack.

"I have sitting back and assessed the particular incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I would not recall any self-righteous indignation when each of our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recollect media outrage and judgement of our Blackwater security contractors remaining killed, their bodies burned, plus hung from a bridge throughout Fallujah.

"All these over-emotional pundits and chair quarterbacks need to chill. Does everyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and also gutted in Iraq?

"The Marine corps were wrong. Give them an optimum punishment under field rank level Article 15 (non-judicial treatment), place a General Officer levels letter of reprimand in their staff members file, and have them entirely dress uniform stand in advance of their Battalion, each personally say sorry to God, Country, plus Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn with no teleprompter.

"As for everyone else, unless you have already been shot at by the Taliban, sealed your mouth, war is terrible."

I think these troops deserve our scorn. Stuff like this is going to get soldiers slain, but Rep. West does offer a point. There are certain psychological factors which make mutilating or desecrating your expended enemy, who only a few moments ago were trying to obliterate you so they could piss on you, seem logical inside come down from an intense adrenalin speed. It might explain why this LA cops beat Rodney King after an endangering pursue. Of course it doesn't make it perfect. It just makes it a little more comprehensible. Mr. West does generate a valid point. You cannot appreciate this behavior unless you have been photo at.

An Afghan soldier who shot dead four People from france troops has said he this because of a recent video displaying US Marines urinating to the dead bodies of Taliban insurgents, safety measures sources told AFP.

"During the initial interrogations by way of French soldiers, he reported he did it because of the online video media in which American soldiers have been urinating on bodies,In . an Afghan army officer reported.

The report was endorsed by an intelligence source and another with access to info from the Afghan ministry of defence, all of whom requested anonymity cheap north face jackets.

"In their initial confessions, he said that he appeared to be strongly motivated to crush soldiers when he saw flick of a foreign soldiers you have to pee on Afghan corpses," the intellect source said.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts