Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fashion Animal Freak :)
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, a few may know that im looking for a crestie or a pair, and well i have this tank i don't know how many gal's but you can maybe tell by the picture.

But i need to know how to make a screen or door for when i turn it on its side for a crestie setup.
Does anyone have any ideas? or should i just go buy a new setup? that won't need any work?

Please help :lol: im not very DIY :lol:

Ps, ive tried to look everywhere for the already made reptile screens here and no luck at all lol

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
I didn't make mine (although I know plenty of people do), I just bought one of the sliding door kinds. Those aren't sold in your pet store? They're usually intended specifically for reptiles.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
LOL, I just told you how I would do it in the chat box.... Go look there, cause I dont feel like typing it again!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
Let me know how it goes... I need to make one too but I havent tried it yet!

Just take 4 pieces of wood that are as long/wide as your tank, nail them together to make a frame, staple some wire to them.... and TA DA! Put it over the top of your tank and you have a screen lid! LOL

Hope you don't mid Jess, I copy and pasted this from the chat box...

·
Fashion Animal Freak :)
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys,
Has anyone got any links to screen doors i can buy online even? to save any bother?
xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.