Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out to eat, went to the mall and on our way home some punk shot out our car window while driving down the street with a BB gun!

The cop was like i'd like to say we will find him but we wont. Its happened a lot in that area and they won't find the person that shot at us. NICE.

We were all ok in the car.

· Registered
269 Posts
Glad no one was hurt! What on earth is the matter with people?! I live in a very small town (pop.-5,000) and it terrifies me to go to Columbus! (Ohio) A few years ago, they had a sniper up there shooting cars on the highway!

· Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm from a small town ~400. This town is not big, 68000 but it is next to another town and known to be less safe than the other. Its weird 3 miles to the other city and its much nicer.

My friend now has to pay $205 for her window cause some punk shot it out. BOGUS.

· Betta Bomb
5,417 Posts
Oh my god! Glad everyone is okay! I'm scared to death to move anywhere with a history like that. I live on a pleasant island where everyone is friendly and even the skeets are not as tough as mainland skeets. When I went to Nova Scotia even, it was attached to the mainland and people do die and get shot at in dt Halifax... It's probably an irrational fear but jesus. Guns, BB or not, should never have come into the hands of civilians.

· Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BB guns i think are 100% pointless. They are a horrible toy, my sisters friend got his eye shot out playing with friends with bb guns when he was 11. You don't hunt with a bb gun you just cause havoc.

· Registered
5,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well they were when they came out, for teaching kids to hunt and fight in the military... but now lots of kids get them and shoot anything. Parents don't teach them they just give em guns.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.