Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went out to eat, went to the mall and on our way home some punk shot out our car window while driving down the street with a BB gun!

The cop was like i'd like to say we will find him but we wont. Its happened a lot in that area and they won't find the person that shot at us. NICE.

We were all ok in the car.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
wow id totally be mad

·
Registered
265 Posts
Glad no one was hurt! What on earth is the matter with people?! I live in a very small town (pop.-5,000) and it terrifies me to go to Columbus! (Ohio) A few years ago, they had a sniper up there shooting cars on the highway!

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm from a small town ~400. This town is not big, 68000 but it is next to another town and known to be less safe than the other. Its weird 3 miles to the other city and its much nicer.

My friend now has to pay $205 for her window cause some punk shot it out. BOGUS.

·
Registered
11 Posts
People act like they've lost their minds nowadays. I'm glad to hear everyone was okay though, and that the window can be replaced without too much trouble on your part :/

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Oh my god! Glad everyone is okay! I'm scared to death to move anywhere with a history like that. I live on a pleasant island where everyone is friendly and even the skeets are not as tough as mainland skeets. When I went to Nova Scotia even, it was attached to the mainland and people do die and get shot at in dt Halifax... It's probably an irrational fear but jesus. Guns, BB or not, should never have come into the hands of civilians.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BB guns i think are 100% pointless. They are a horrible toy, my sisters friend got his eye shot out playing with friends with bb guns when he was 11. You don't hunt with a bb gun you just cause havoc.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well they were when they came out, for teaching kids to hunt and fight in the military... but now lots of kids get them and shoot anything. Parents don't teach them they just give em guns.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The last thing a kid or teen (or someone just sick in the head) with an idle mind needs is a BB gun. What's the use of having a gun if it's not for protection or bringing home dinner?

·
[**||Seahorse Chick||**]
85 Posts
That is so crazy. Glad everyone is ok. Some kids near our area shot a bb gun at a police car with a car full of illegal fireworks and they all got arrested. :p So at least people who are prone to doing stupid things are prone to getting caught doing stupid things too.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well the cop said they think the same people shoot out the store windows next to the house we were shot at. Several times over the last year, and they were like we won't catch em. Nice.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts