Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.. Just wanted to share some new pictures of my boys. I started a new job this week installing carpet.. Hard *** work! We are in a hotel in St. Petersburg Florida on the beach. We installed like 35 rooms in 5 days. Im not used to physical labor anymore!!! I have been doing computer work for like 10 or 12 years... But it feels really good to do hard work.

Anyway.. on to the picture show!!!

Here is a great picture of Whiskers and Robin. Robin is on top of Whiskers.

LOOK INTO MY EYE!!!!!

Hector grabbing a drink.. Hope no one spiked his water bottle!!

Someone is trying to escape Alcatraz...

Me holding my new boys.. Robin & Whickers!!!! I love em...

Here are my boys in one of there houses...

My beloved Hector passed out from all the play time!!!

Hector sleeping a lot.. boy thjat little rascal likes to sleep!!!

Here we have my little troublemakers all cuddled up..

In this picture.. Hector is chilling with his big sister Jordan!!! (my oldest daughter.)

And here we have HECTOR the RAT!!! Not Hector of Troy.. the greatest Trojan warrior of all time.. who was MURDERED by Brad Pitt.. I mean Achilles. LOL

QUICK hide.....

Here is Whiskers.. he is the sweeter of the 2 twins...

I heard Hector singing this right before he passed out when I took this picture...

"Waisting away again in Hectorville.. Looking for my lost shaker of lab blocks.. some rats say there is a human to blame.. but I know.. it aint my fault.... zzzzzzzzzzz."

Hope you enjoyed the picture show.. now go watch our video post of the boys playing!!!

Thanks guys N gals...

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Awww, great pictures Jimmie, thanks for posting those! I noticed in the videos as well as the photos that Hector looks sooo much smaller than his new brothers, Whiskers and Robin. Wow. I wonder if Hector is just a small rat and his brothers are just big or maybe they are actually a lot older than Hector? I would love to get Lilspaz or Story's opinion on that. Breyer, you too. Do you think the new boys are definitely older than Hector?

· Registered
2,347 Posts
P.S. Just noticed the new photos of your boys under your signature, sooo cute! That first photo of Hector just melts us. He always looks like such a doll when he sleeps! Precious boy. :heart:

· Registered
1,317 Posts
Very cute!! Hector is definitely younger than his new brothers--you can tell because he hasn't quite grown into his ears yet! :D The other two look like they have reached maturity. :)

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Yeah I thought it didn't seem right that the woman who gave Whiskers and Robin to Jimmie said they were 7 months old and Hector is 7 months..they look SO big next to wee Hector!

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks.. I love putting up new pictures up of the gang.. I hope you guys dont get tired of looking at them! :)

· Registered
2,020 Posts
They are sooooo cute ^_^ there very lucky to have a daddy that loves them sooo much, how are there intros going ? if you dont mind me asking :) i dunno how you do it but i cant tell the boys whiskers and robin apart without you saying which is which in the photo there so cute hehe.

· Registered
2,347 Posts
Yep, same here, I can't tell them apart but I bet you can by now, eh Jimmie? Probably one tiny detail on the fur, or an ear shape or something that physically sets them apart! I agree with Nibbler..I can tell by the gentle and comforting way you talk to your boys and saying things like, "It's okay buddy, Daddy's here, you're okay," that you love them very much. You are doing a great job, and Tonya too. :)

And to answer your question, we NEVER get tired of seeing pictures of everyone's furry kids on this forum! We love photos! :wave:

· Registered
2,347 Posts
P.S. Loved the song that Hector sang about wasting away again in Hectorville, and looking for his lost shaker of lab blocks, too cute!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.