Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following post containes graphic images which some may find distrubing. View descretion is advised.

New pictures of Cheerios. Took these in my new light box and got some nice tonge shots. Also some feeding shots. I did take video but it has to be edited. Here we go.....​

And my wounds from Cheerios literally attempting to eat me.Literally. I had to get my Mother to come and spray her with water to get her to let go.​

·
Registered
189 Posts
Beautiful, but what a temper! :tonguerol

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful, but what a temper! :tonguerol

Shr actually doesn't have a temper, but I can trying to give her a second mouse and I guess my finger smelled like mouse and she went for it. 'Chewing" motion and all. No pain though, only a little pinch.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
My ball python got me once too. She's kind of, um, slow and will ONLY eat if the food is dangled right in front of her. A few months after getting her I was dangling a mouse and dropped it by accident. She, of course, had no interest since it was on the ground. I went to grab it (with tongs) and she suddenly leaped up and bit my wrist. It didn't hurt or anything and she was actually more surprised than me :lol:. She hissed at me once during breeding season but the food incident was the only time she bit me.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Aww, shes so pretty! <3
LOL, just be glad that Cheerios is a little cornsnake, and not a burm or retic! Now THAT would hurt!

·
Registered
164 Posts
You are a far braver person than I
I still cant get close to my friends reptiles to take pictures.
I mean i am sure nothing would happen, but i am a worryer.. and thats just not my cup o' tea.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Don't think so. She has so little black in the edges of her saddles I am going to say she is a hypo, which have reduced black edges and brighter colors.

·
Registered
49 Posts
she looks just like my pennywise,, very pretty,, and yea he struck me the other day dosent hurt alot just surprizes you lol,, I have like 4or 5 little holes in my finger..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts