Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...

I am knew to here so I would like to say hi to everyone, my name is Saar, I live in Oshawa, Ontario and I have 2 cars, a mother and a daughter, and we also have a black border collie (all 3 are rescue) and 2 sea turtles.

I've been suggested by my sister to get the furminator since holding my younger cat makes the whole room cloud up with her fur... I wasn't sure about it but I got one off ebay... seemed amazing to be honest with you! my younger cat didn't seem to love it because she's pretty *****y but after getting used to it, she loved it like the other two, and it took so much under fur off that we didn't have a problem anymore, wear a black shirt and hold her (she's fluffy grey) and nothing stays behind :D Victory at last lol...

anyways everyone seem to get them for crazy amounts i heard anywhere from $50-80 which seemed crazy.. i got mine for $20 off ebay... delivery included so for whoever has that problem i highly recommend checking on ebay... don't order from hong kong since it usually tends to be fake, so get it from us/canada sellers...

since i was really fond of it i contacted them and started selling them myself, if anyone is interested my username on ebay is israelipilot...

so yea if anyone has any experience with it and would like to share i'd love to hear their experience...!

take care guys!:)

·
Registered
802 Posts
A friend also have a furminator and it is working perfectly for them especially her brother has allergy while their living room has big carpet.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats good to hear... So far everyone I sold it to or gave it to, has loved it... Shouldn't be used too much but it definately stops the hair on everything which I LOVE...!!!!

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
We have one too that we use on our sheltie (shed like crazy). Works great!

Haven't been able to use it on my cat though... he always runs away when a brush comes out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts