Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

OK. So with luvnatures shoe post I realized that PT doesn't have a thread for shoes so I am making one.And because PT is mostly girls (sorry guys feel free to post your shoes too and/or join in)I suspect
everyone will want to join in the SHOE THREAD

This thread is to post about your shoes (favorite pair,collection etc),dream shoes etc... and whatever comment on shoes post pictures of shoes and all that.

I'm not really a 'shoe' person but when I see a really interesting shoe or converse (All Star Chuck Taylors) I'm like a kid in a candy store:heart: I love my converse.But I only started getting into them this year because before I was really tomboyish and didn't really care,but know I LOVE converse shoes.

I currently have 3 pairs; 1 low top, and 2 hi-tops.I would like to say I have GIGANTIC FEET (girls seem to have big feet these days) anyways my converse are U.S. size 6 1/2 mens

My converse :heart:

First Ever pair

Second Pair

And my newest I just got last week

Oh and I have runners and slip ons and heelies.

START POSTING SHOES PEOPLE:giggle:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I love shoes. Crocs, sketchers, adidas, diesel. I also like cute heels, but I'm pretty tall so I don't like huge heels. It's hard to find low/mid heels that I like so that I don't tower over people at work.

·
I am allergic to maths
1,318 Posts
Yay, I dont care if its old! Shoe thread! Kayla, I love your shoes! All star chuck taylors are my fave shoes! You dont get many around here though, and if you do they are really expensive. I have LOADs of converse trainers, mostly high tops but I did get a new pair of low tops on saturday :D Its an obsession!

·
Registered
423 Posts
No converse here. Personally I hate tennis shoes and crocs (ugliest shoe ever...).I love my stilettos. I would say I have about a dozen pairs of heals, two pairs of flip flops and and one pair of black, non-slip sneakers (for work) I had a gorgeous pair of leather pirate boots for winter but they finally gave out this last year.

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yay, I dont care if its old! Shoe thread! Kayla, I love your shoes! All star chuck taylors are my fave shoes! You dont get many around here though, and if you do they are really expensive. I have LOADs of converse trainers, mostly high tops but I did get a new pair of low tops on saturday :D Its an obsession!
Thanks!!!

I find that the shoes are WAYYYY to overpriced. I usually get them when I go to the US. $60.00 US for a pair my mom would pay $100 CND.

I just recently get neon,florescent green ones.

No converse here. Personally I hate tennis shoes and crocs (ugliest shoe ever...).I love my stilettos. I would say I have about a dozen pairs of heals, two pairs of flip flops and and one pair of black, non-slip sneakers (for work) I had a gorgeous pair of leather pirate boots for winter but they finally gave out this last year.
I fall over in heels :)

·
Registered
423 Posts
I fall over in flats. My husband thinks it's funny.

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
I just bought these

I love them but for some reason they aren't as comfy as my other Chucks. I have a pair of black satin ones also. I can only do the high tops, the low tops kill my feet.

My cousin just got married and he wore black on black chucks and all the groomsman wore black and white ones. Even his bride wore a white pair under her dress. I thought it was awesome.

·
Registered
423 Posts
My cousin just got married and he wore black on black chucks and all the groomsman wore black and white ones. Even his bride wore a white pair under her dress. I thought it was awesome.

I've seen that before. My mother is a photographer so we go to a lot of weddings. I saw one where the Bridesmaids had purple chucks to match their dresses.

·
Salamander Buffalokisser
1,727 Posts
I have MBT shoes, they rock your foot while walking. it simulates walking on sand I guess so they work your body out while you walk. I have to have them because I have planter faciatiis in my left heel. I also have flip flops and I do tend to wear sketchers or well used too till my foot acted up. no heels for me I can't walk iin them. I also tend to trip over the air and color changes in the carpet. Plus for the most part I wear men's shoes because I have flat feet and wide feet so they tend to fit me better

·
Dinky Corsetkisser
4,020 Posts
I have very few shoes lol...my daughter has well over 30 pairs (probably why I have only 3 lol) but when I do buy shoes I almost always buy skater style shoes...DC, Sketchers, Ettiens and the like...its hard to find shoes I like narrow enough to fit

I love all of the shoes here :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts