Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so im having a really hard time latley,im out of work on medical leave, not because of the baby but from an event anyways, since being pregnant and being out of a job, im not modivated. it was like my job was what keeps me going. Also doesnt help this is the first winter that i am not on depression medication.So i lack modivation to go for walks,My doctor thinks i should be taking 3 small walks a day or two big walks a day, said it will be better for the baby and for me when i give birth,But im not modivated, my mom works all day so she cant take walks with me, and all i seem to want to do is sleep. Adleast when we had maya, i had no choice but to get up and walk her, and give her attention ect, the cats need my attention but not in the same way, I gusse in a sense Maya was my modivation to get out of bed ? Hubby is gone 2 weeks a month and theres no one really around,for me to spend time with outside on walks. Does anyone have ideas, as to what i can do to modivate me to go for walks ?or just stay active, i think im gonna go stir crazy, if i dont find something to do, so suggestions please.

· Guarded by Waffles
3,257 Posts
COME GET ME! lol let me know what happens with everything though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.