Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was browing the net and was wondering if anyone has ever used this website to do research on animals? and if so how true is there information http://www.exoticpetvet.com/breeds/

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Which caresheet are you referring to? I'm not familiar with all of them on that site.

I'd normally recommend visiting species-specific sites (or close) for information on a specific animal :). For example, a site I'd recommend for starting rabbit research is rabbit.org. The site you linked to gives very, very brief overviews. At a glance I didn't notice anything horribly incorrect (I only skimmed a couple pages) but they do leave some info out.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which caresheet are you referring to? I'm not familiar with all of them on that site.

I'd normally recommend visiting species-specific sites (or close) for information on a specific animal :). For example, a site I'd recommend for starting rabbit research is rabbit.org. The site you linked to gives very, very brief overviews. At a glance I didn't notice anything horribly incorrect (I only skimmed a couple pages) but they do leave some info out.
i just ment in general i was reading about animals and its a site that popped up when i was looking for another forum (not that im leaving paw-talk) but yah i thought a lot of there facts were interesting even thou its not another forum,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts