Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today mom brought a new cage to the beautiful boy Sky!! the cage is golden! very beautiful! here ya go

·
Paw Talk's prodicle son .
2,405 Posts
The cage is nice, but to me it it looks a bit on the small side :confused: , not that bothers a lovebird, they are so buzy climbing around and making a racket. :rolleyes:

My first Lovebird Pip had a Round domed cage but it was bigger and had a plastic base.

My Dickie is in a wall mounted squareish cage, its wider than it is deep and gold horizontal bars and Opaque brown plastic base, way to big for my small Dickie :D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't know... i think people like to criticize,everytime i post a picture someone judge... anyways he likes the cage,i like the cage so...

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Lucy_Madden said:
i don't know... i think people like to criticize,everytime i post a picture someone judge... anyways he likes the cage,i like the cage so...
The cage is very nice.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Millimi said:
I'm sorry to ask this...but where are the toys? And I thought birds got disoriented in round cages? :confused:
just for your informations i brought the cage today and didn't have time yet to buy the toys... i'll repeat what i said...

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Purplebunny said:
The cage is very nice.
thank you! you're very nice! that's why i liked you since the first time we talked!! i love your rabbits ;)

·
2,405 Posts
Dont get me wrong I think the cage is realy nice, iIdont think birds get disorientated in round cages natalie, my last two Peach faces did'nt show anything like that.

Lovebirds dont need toys because their mad and never stop clowning around, toys would be a bonus though.

When your ready ok.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Toky-Ohki said:
Dont get me wrong I think the cage is realy nice, iIdont think birds get disorientated in round cages natalie, my last two Peach faces did'nt show anything like that.

Lovebirds dont need toys because their mad and never stop clowning around, toys would be a bonus though.

When your ready ok.
so should i buy or don't toys to him?

·
2,405 Posts
Toys are ok for a Lovebird as such, my one had a large alloy bell she used to love one of those, Wooden toys are the best bet but make sure it is nothing that he can get through if its hangs up what with his beak, that type of parakeet spend all thier time in destroy mode.

Metal chains with toys on the end are good, choice of toys is yours realy.

Remember the beak, its apowerfull little nipper.

= ^ _ ^ =

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Lucy_Madden said:
thank you! you're very nice! that's why i liked you since the first time we talked!! i love your rabbits ;)
Thanks Lucy!

·
Registered
230 Posts
some birds dont even like toys, mine only plays at night, and with one toy only... he doesnt even really play, just climbs on it. yours will probably be fine, he/she (?) seems to like the cage no matter what you put in it!!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jamys_mom_1990 said:
some birds dont even like toys, mine only plays at night, and with one toy only... he doesnt even really play, just climbs on it. yours will probably be fine, he/she (?) seems to like the cage no matter what you put in it!!
yeah i brought few toys and he doesn't like it!! lol!! he's a boy!! thanks for the advice ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts