Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason had just time to fall back on the acceleration couch before the rockets blasted. The pressure leaned on him and kept mounting. Vision blacked out but he didn't lose consciousness. Air screamed across the hull, then the sound stopped as they left the atmosphere behind. Just as Meta cut the power a glare of white light burst from the screens. They turned black instantly as the hull pickups burned out. She switched filters into place Belstaff Women motorcycle, then pressed the button that rotated new pickups into position. Far below, in the boiling sea Belstaff Men Jacket, a climbing cloud of mushroom-shaped flame filled the spot where the island had been seconds before. The three of them looked at it, silently and unmoving. Kerk recovered first. "Head for home, Meta, and get operations on the screen. Twenty-five men dead, but they did their job. They knocked out those beasts--whatever they were--and ended the war. I can't think of a better way for a man to die." Meta set the orbit, then called operations. "Trouble getting through," she said. "I have a robot landing beam response, but no one is answering the call." A man appeared on the empty screen. He was beaded with sweat and had a harried look in his eyes. "Kerk," he said, "is that you? Get the ship back here at once. We need her firepower at the perimeter. All blazes broke loose a minute ago, a general attack from every side, worse than I've ever seen." "What do you mean?" Kerk stammered in unbelief. "The war is over--we blasted them belstaff men jacket, destroyed their headquarters completely." "The war is going like it never has gone before," the other snapped back. "I don't know what you did, but it stirred up the stewpot of **** here. Now stop talking and get the ship back!" Kerk turned slowly to face Jason, his face pulled back in a look of raw animal savagery. "You--! You did it! I should have killed you the first time I saw you. I wanted to belstaff sale, now I know I was right. You've been like a plague since you came here, sowing death in every direction. I knew you were wrong, yet I let your twisted words convince me. And look what has happened.bkwjz16.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts