Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL, I have a cute little animal friendship blossoming here. :p

For some reason, Dudley is obsessed with Smudge. When he is running around, the second I take my eyes off him he makes a mad dash for Smudge's closet. And if I have the gate on Smudge's closet, he will literally spend a good 20 minutes trying to get it! (He finally figured out which bar he fits under, LOL). Smudge actually doesn't mind Dudley, which is funny cause he usually has a zero-tolerance policy for other animals in "his" space!

So, here is my odd ball pair. (None of these pics were posed, BTW!)

"Hey, can I come in?"

Gazing at the wall together.

Just chillin' together!

I have a video too of Dudley trying to break into Smudgge's cage that I will post once it uploads. :D

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the video. :D BTW, I don't really talk like that LOL! I was talking in a weird voice to Dud and Smudge, and then the camera made it sound even weirder XD So feel free to shut off the volume.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe, thanks! :D Did you watch the video?
LOL, yeah he is a bit of a chubba wubba. He's a gentle giant though... Unless you're a bug.

·
It's all for them
603 Posts
Oh my gosh, that is the coolest thing EVER!

Funny how Dudley tried every section of the crate, to see if he could fit through to get to his friend.

Wow, you must feel so proud and happy to have such a unique friendship going at your house.

I don't know much about herps, is Dudley an iguana?

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
What cute pictures!

I saw teeny itty bitty bearded dragons (ADORABLE!) at the pet store yesterday and they reminded me of you and Dudley! :)

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Somebody: Thanks! Isn't he funny? He looked so proud once he finally squeezed under the bottom bar, LOL! And Dudley is a bearded dragon. ;)

@Lisa: Thanks! I love the itty bitty ones, it's hard to believe they can go from being to tiny to getting to huge! I remember when I first got Wink, he could sit on my thumb.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Haha, I know! It's so cute!
When Smudge gets too close to Dudley, Dudley kinda shrinks back like "Whoa, you're bigger than I thought!" And once, when Smudge sniffed him, Smudge must have gotten a spike up his nose because he jumped back a foot. :p They are such little weirdies.

·
Registered
27 Posts
O.M.G
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too cute!!!!!!!!!
:hehe:

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks!! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts