Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bunny is crazy!! Since yesterday he has been sniffing everything nonstop. he crawled all over my dad, sister, and I sniffing us. He has sniffed the laptop, the sofa, the blanket, everything. He normally doesnt act like this. What's up with him and is everything alright with him??

·
Premium Member
4,212 Posts
I'd say he's probably fine as long as he's still eating, going to the bathroom, and acting normal other than the excessive sniffing.

Could there be a new smell he's interested in? Maybe someone spilled something, or someone brought something new into the house that smells good to him?

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
That's normal! Bunnies are just curious! For a while Acacia was really shy and refused to sniff and explore while out but now she sniffs. It helps them learn their surroundings.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think he's over it. he seems to have stopped. maybe it was the scented spray me friend spritzed on me. so know i know that kodo loves bath and body works :cool:

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
LOL, too funny!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Steve is funny in that every eve when he comes out to the living room following his day of rest under my bed--while I work to pay for all his parsley (LOL)--he hops around rubbing his chin on his toys, the edge of his little tent, and various other things. It's like he's going around saying, "Yep, that's mine. That's mine. That's still mine too"!
It was hilarious just before Christmas when I moved some furniture to clean the carpet. He normally only thumps after being scared, running down the hallway & getting under the bed where he starts thumping. The night I cleaned the carpet, he thumped hard about 5 times & sat out where he was sure I could see him and STARED at me! ha! I was certain then that he is my dearly departed fathe-in-law come back as a bunny b/c he used to throw fits when my mom-in-law changed furniture around!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts