Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today my mission was to get pictures of all of my fish. I completely failed, haha. Apparently I suck at photography today :rolleyes:. The fish weren't exactly being cooperative, either.

The only fish I was able to get pictures of were my Paradise Gourami, my Bolivian Ram, the Cherry Barbs, and the Blue Devil Damselfish. None of them are particularly stunning but you can at least see some of the fish I have right now :lol:.

Cherry Barbs:

Paradise Gourami:

Blue Devil Damselfish:

Bolivian Ram:

The Gourami's home is a little messy as far as plants go right now. I didn't really buy plants for the tank, I added clippings from the community tank. The Vallisneria you can see in the back is still being held down with a plant weight...I just threw it in there today and hadn't planted it yet. I can't wait to see how the tank looks once the plants have filled out.

Next mission: Get pictures of the "bad"/hyper fish (aka all of the tetra/minnow species I have)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Thanks for sharing!!! :D
What are Paradise gouramis like?

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for sharing!!! :D
What are Paradise gouramis like?
I've found them to be a lot like bettas personality-wise, actually :).

What's really interesting is that the Paradise Gourami was the first domesticated tropical fish (the first fish were goldfish and koi).

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I've found them to be a lot like bettas personality-wise, actually :).

What's really interesting is that the Paradise Gourami was the first domesticated tropical fish (the first fish were goldfish and koi).
Thats an interesting fact! I never knew that.

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful fish! I really like the Blue Devil Damselfish.
Thanks, she's one of my favorites :D.

(I just wish she would stay still, haha)

·
Will It Ever Change?
7,346 Posts
wow!! beautiful pics! that devil guy is amazing!

·
Resident Aquarium Nerd
9,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wow!! beautiful pics! that devil guy is amazing!
Thank you :D. She's always amusing to watch (she's by far one of my most hyper fish).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts