p_00667.jpg
Icks was trying to eat the camera
p_00669.jpg
Shes climbin my arm, i think her tail is cute =D
p_00680.jpg
My albi munchkin has a gator head lol
p_00678.jpg
Hes so tiny and pudgy

Yes albi only has half a tail =( ickis was out of the tank when it happened so im not sure why he did it but its growing back =D

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Aww, what cuties!!

At least their little tails regenerate! Dudley lost a bunch of his tail, and he will forever remain stubby LOL.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed that dudley was missing the tip of his tale in a few of the pics of him =o hes still a handsome little bugger though n.n

I wish albi was going to keep the spots =/ their part of the reason i picked him over the normal leos at the store but. I still think the way he holds his head is hilarious =D I call him gator head something and he gives me a funny look.
Have you ever heared of a baby gecko dropping their tail form a cricket biting it? cuz when i went to put ickis back one of the large crickets in the tank was chewing on the detatched pice of tail =( made me sad

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Yeah, apparantly Dudley and his girlfriend has a misunderstanding, and bit eachother's limbs off. :shock: (He was housed with a female before I adopted him LOL)

Do you leave crickets in the viv all the time? It's a good idea to remove them after your geckos are done eating, since they will try to eat the lizards when they are sleeping.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i normaly only put in 2 or 3 and a few meal worms and albi eats one ickis eats 2 and they finish off the meal worms together =/ i didnt realize one was just hiding under the water dish amd it was the big one i threw in for ickis that i thought i saw her swallowing when i walked up. yaknow whats odd though =/ i put 3 in for ickis monday when she was housed alone and she didnt eat them. i dont know why but id go back every day and till thursday (when i put albi back) and the crickets wouldnt be eaten but the 4-5 meal worms id put in would be gone =/ shes eaten one cricket since then though. i think its really odd normaly shes a little pig.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Oh, yeah I hate it when random crickets hide, and then they just out at you when you least expect it. Eww.

Is she just being picky? Most lizards think mealies and other worms taste a LOT yummier than crickets. If I spoil Dudley on superworms for too long, he will refuse to eat crickets too.
Try feeding them oranges. It makes them taste sweeter to the lizards, so maybe she would like them better? It worked for me! :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill give that a try =o ive been feeding the crickers corn mean cuz they seemed to like it better then the oat meal 0.o oh and heres the video of ickis if it works lol

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
It works! She is super cute!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
exactly =D i got them a new tank yesterday and just finaly set it up >.< would have set it up yesterday but i bought my friend a 40 gallon breeder for his snake and had to hang around town till he got back then help him set it up and he got me home at freaking 3:45 am ish x.x

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Awesome, how big is it?? I love setting up new tanks LOL. It's kinda fun. You must be pretty dedicated to stay up till 3:45 though! Geesh!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well it was 5am m time when i posted that =o i have insomia so im up till the crack of dawn anyway but still. I want to buy better decorations for the tank >.< and eventualy ill need at least 1 bigger hide since i dont think theyll both fit in the coconut when their adults

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i do like making things =o i used the cardboard and some sticks to make a climbing thing for my friends snake for the **** of it today.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Well you should do it then! I like making things for my pets too LOL... It's something ot do when I'm bored! :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts