Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Couple things,

First off WOAH!!! I love them!!

Second, I had to scroll back up because the yellow "coral" was displaced.. Then I realized it was a fish o_O What is it exatly?? He's cool!

The tv set tank is probably my favorite tank in the world at the moment. It's so creative! How to clean it? And what kinds of fishies are in it??

Your toad fish has a scary face but I'd love to see a video of it (and since I can't wait I'm going to YT).. Your Marine Betta, is that in the same family or genus or something as my itty bitty Betta Splendins? You'd never tell!! But I love his spots all the same! :D

These are incredible tanks! I look forward to seeing more pics :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Couple things,

Thank you!!

Second, I had to scroll back up because the yellow "coral" was displaced.. Then I realized it was a fish o_O What is it exatly?? He's cool!

The tv set tank is probably my favorite tank in the world at the moment. It's so creative! How to clean it? And what kinds of fishies are in it??

Your toad fish has a scary face but I'd love to see a video of it (and since I can't wait I'm going to YT).. Your Marine Betta, is that in the same family or genus or something as my itty bitty Betta Splendins? You'd never tell!! But I love his spots all the same! :D

He is a Yellow Leaf Fish. He is very cool, he walks on the sand instead of swimming.

I love my tv tank, its actually very easy to clean as whole top of the tv comes off. As of right now I just have so guppies and plants and one tiny pleco.

As far as I know the marine betta is a member of the grouper family.
And they arent very good swimmers so cant have a strong current in the tank. its hard to get a video of the toadfish, lol. He likes to hide in the caves I have set up

·
Registered
78 Posts
Wow, super nice tanks for some lucky fish ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Couple things,

haha! me, too. I thought the yellow thing was a rock or coral :D

·
Registered
802 Posts
Insane fish collections! I like that TV into aquarium..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts