Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight as Blitzen and I were making our way home, a black dog came at us and started attacking Blitzen and he was about Blitzen's size, maybe a little bigger. First thing I do is pick up my dog and start running home which was not easy with a dog/ heavy parka/ heavy boots & another dog trying to climb up me. And then I see 2 people walking up from where the dog came and they are laughing!!!!!! I know it was their dog because when we got near home, they called out to the dog and it went to them. I seriously HATE living up here! Hate the cold & I hate the people who let their dogs attack somebody else's dog and laugh about it! I am so scared of taking him out now for walks- what if it's a bigger dog next time, or what if there's more than 1 dog? UGH! Oh and I saw a side of Blitzen that I never wanna see again the few minutes that he was on the ground. I was actually scared of him for a little bit. I can honestly say the best thing out of coming up here was finding Blitzen and that is it...everything else sucks like **** :'(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts