Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They may not have been from her, but she took them on in her last days.

Their getting very big now and running all over the place.
1 female named Kari
4 boys, their all unnamed for now as I'm not sure if I will be keeping them or re-homing them now.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Those babies are ADORABLE!!! I am so glad to see they are doing great! :D

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
aww there so cute how old are they now ? your probably gonna have to seprate them soon if not already seprated :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Their not parted yet, their just a little bigger then a fully grown mouse. When do I have to take Kari out? I'm playing to get them all fixed so they can stay together if I keep all of them, or at lest just Kari.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
They are just beautiful! Loved the pictures and so glad they are doing well! Sora did a wonderful job. :)

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Their not parted yet, their just a little bigger then a fully grown mouse. When do I have to take Kari out? I'm playing to get them all fixed so they can stay together if I keep all of them, or at lest just Kari.
the males can stay togethier but yes kari would have to be in a cage without her male siblings till there all neutured and spayed and even then there is a short waiting period to make sure that the neuture and spay took effect properly, what about getting Kari a girl friend when she moves to her own cage meanwhile ?

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
you have to seperate them at about 5 weeks old if I remember correctly, because females can get pregnant as early as 6 weeks!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow... I don't know their age however, I've had them about 2 going on 3 weeks I think? I got them as little pink things just getting in their hair. But I guess I could get her another young rat friend as the pet store owes me a full grown jumbo sized rat. This also means I have to get another cage and baby rat fix that one... My poor hands, but I'll look into it today. Photo's to come later.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok so now we have the boy's cage and the girls cage.
Kari's new friend is older then them. I tried to get one the same age, however that didn't happen as they only had boys.
I'll be thinking of names for all of them soon enough and will let everyone know once I have a name for them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts