These.

Things!!!

Someone get them away from me!

Does anyone else like Soy Nuts?

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
:D I love soy nuts!
Did you get the salted ones? Yum! Salted or unsalted they are good.

I know what you mean when you say you cant stop eating them!
Go ahead....they are good for you! Much better than pigging out on chips!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
They're awesome! They also come in wasabi...mmmm

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Does that mean you like the wasabi ones or do not like them Pinkie?

I tried them before but dont like them much at all.
I prefer the salted ones. YUM!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
i've had sunflower nuts and pine nuts...but only had soy nuts once in a salad w/feta and etc. and they = amazing! :D I wonder where to buy them?? i never see them in teh section w/the pine nuts and sunflower seeds :(

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I usually find them in the produce section for some reason, where they pack up other bulk stuff...yogurt pretzels, raisins, soy nuts, all that fun stuff. I know they come officially branded and packaged in bags, but I don't know which part of the store those are in, I'd imagine with the snacks and canned nuts??

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Yeah, thats where you will find them.
In the market look in the produce section where you see the bags of pistachios and dried fruits.
Also if you have a Trader Joes nearby you can find them there.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Odd.. cuz that's where i look for them at walmart and havent seen them... i'll have to do a good investigation next time im there ;)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I like them,but can't eat a whole lot of them at one time or they leave an after taste.I like the salted ones and the BBQ ones the best.Wasabi ones are gross...I LOVE spicy foods,but wasabi is just gross.

Do you have a bulk food store?
I get them at "The Bulk Barn"...they have TONS of things in bulk,including different flavors of soy nuts!

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
yea, we have COSTCO but i dont have a card :)

·
Fluffy Gerbilshorts
4,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got mine at a mennonite market. I've looked everywhere at walmart and haven't seen them. I saw them at big lots once, but then I found them at the mennonite market and I never went back.

And Monique, YES I do like wasabi.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
....mennonite market :question: what is that?

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Another place you could get them is a health food store.I found them at a couple health place or specialty (vegetarian/vegan) stores here as well.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
oh good call!! good food store!! :D *writes taht down* hopefully i can go soon!! :D

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
i actually like pine nuts better than soy nuts so i bought a scoop of them at the good food store cuz they sell them in bulk... i :heart: pine nuts :D

:drool:

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
lol. they are tasty and salty and like sunflower seeds (out of hte shell of course) only softer :) :heart:

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
I seen pine nuts in our local bulk food store and I never tried them tho,cuz they are pretty expensive - even for bulk.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts