Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Poooooppp!
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately, I've noticed that when Speckle grooms Simon she licks his eye a lot until he moves his face away, Well, At first I thought his eye lid looked weird and maybe kinda puffy, but now I've noticed that he's missing fur around his eye, he's a hotot and the black fur around his eye is missing, not all of it, but enough for me to notice, I think she's being too rough and maybe even pulling some of it, I'm afraid she may be hurting him.. and he's just too nice to do anything about it.. should I be concerned?

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Are you sure that it's Speckle causing it? Because rabbits will groom eachother's eyes if there is a problem with them too. Like, when I was doing research about Smudge's eye watering problems, I read that having a freind will help because they will keep their eyes groomed for them. Are you sure that nothing was wrong before? Because she could just be trying to help.

Just a thought.

·
Poooooppp!
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, you're right Jess, I don't think it's her, but she is still giving his eyes a lot of attention, I'm kind of worried about it, but I don't know what could be wrong.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
did you bring bunny to the vet ?

·
Poooooppp!
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no, I haven't taken him to the vet, I think it's still the same, if I see it getting worse I will, but so far it's okay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts