Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took these outside

First is the spider who has made a web behind the pool ladder and then there is the wasp (I think its a wasp) who I think is dead because I was right up in it's face with the camera and it never even moved.

·
Registered
190 Posts
those are really clear pictures. there really cool to.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Thanks for sharing!!
I love spiders.Wasps...eh...I don't mind them,as long as they stay away from me! :)

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Ants? Why??? I like them.
There are a ton of wasps around here now too.They always come out more during August and September.

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you woke up to your kitchen table FULL of ants and had to clean them yourself because your parents weren't home and your brother was lazy, you would hate them too

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
I hate spiders they scare me and creep me out ):

·
Registered
190 Posts
spiders are ok but i don't like them running around by me or when i run into a spider web that i don't see. yuck!!

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
they creep me out so much!! except wasps don't bother me, i don't want them stinging me or anything but they are fine to be around.

·
Registered
190 Posts
wasps and bees i'm terrified of. i will scream if one is flying next to me.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Cute!
I love spiders... If I see one in my house, I like to keep it around because they eat all the icky bugs LOL. But I wont pick up the huge ones I find, incase theyre poisenous or something...
Not fond of wasps, but I dont mind them as long as they stay away from me. Once I stepped on one, and it stung my toe! :(

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
I like to keep them around too, but I am terrified of them:rolleyes:

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Spiders are scary to me-though since Chloe was born I had to pretend I wasnt afraid of them so she wouldnt develop arachnophobia (which is seriously irrational) and snce then it has helped me overcome my own :) And I always sace them at work from the death foot o_O
VERY crisp pics!! WOW your cam is awesome ^.^

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
spiders are ok but i don't like them running around by me or when i run into a spider web that i don't see. yuck!!
I did that twice over the weekend. I hate how the webs feel they hit you right in the face

Cute!
I love spiders... If I see one in my house, I like to keep it around because they eat all the icky bugs LOL. But I wont pick up the huge ones I find, incase theyre poisenous or something...
Not fond of wasps, but I dont mind them as long as they stay away from me. Once I stepped on one, and it stung my toe! :(
I keep a spider and a big web in thecorner of the storage room. He is good at catching and eating.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i hate spiders..., one night i was going to the toilet and i lifted the seat up and................the biggest spider i have seen in my whole life was trapped down the loo. and again its friend was climing up the wall and i amlost had a heartattck.

i think the spiders are here the make fun of me scream :(

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Im gonna keep my eyes closed if I ever go to Australia but the other day mom found a nasty huge spider in the cup she uses for laundry and decided it would be a good prank to put it by the coffee maker. When I went to re-fill, I had the fright of my life! From then on for the day my coffee tasted off and I was a little jittery

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Im gonna keep my eyes closed if I ever go to Australia but the other day mom found a nasty huge spider in the cup she uses for laundry and decided it would be a good prank to put it by the coffee maker. When I went to re-fill, I had the fright of my life! From then on for the day my coffee tasted off and I was a little jittery
That was good times! :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts