Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took these outside

First is the spider who has made a web behind the pool ladder and then there is the wasp (I think its a wasp) who I think is dead because I was right up in it's face with the camera and it never even moved.

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Thanks for sharing!!
I love spiders.Wasps...eh...I don't mind them,as long as they stay away from me! :)

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Ants? Why??? I like them.
There are a ton of wasps around here now too.They always come out more during August and September.

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
I hate spiders they scare me and creep me out ):

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
they creep me out so much!! except wasps don't bother me, i don't want them stinging me or anything but they are fine to be around.

·
is a little "special"
4,131 Posts
Cute!
I love spiders... If I see one in my house, I like to keep it around because they eat all the icky bugs LOL. But I wont pick up the huge ones I find, incase theyre poisenous or something...
Not fond of wasps, but I dont mind them as long as they stay away from me. Once I stepped on one, and it stung my toe! :(

·
Amateur Zookeeper
3,572 Posts
I like to keep them around too, but I am terrified of them:rolleyes:

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Spiders are scary to me-though since Chloe was born I had to pretend I wasnt afraid of them so she wouldnt develop arachnophobia (which is seriously irrational) and snce then it has helped me overcome my own :) And I always sace them at work from the death foot o_O
VERY crisp pics!! WOW your cam is awesome ^.^

·
Hello Earthling
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
spiders are ok but i don't like them running around by me or when i run into a spider web that i don't see. yuck!!
I did that twice over the weekend. I hate how the webs feel they hit you right in the face

Cute!
I love spiders... If I see one in my house, I like to keep it around because they eat all the icky bugs LOL. But I wont pick up the huge ones I find, incase theyre poisenous or something...
Not fond of wasps, but I dont mind them as long as they stay away from me. Once I stepped on one, and it stung my toe! :(
I keep a spider and a big web in thecorner of the storage room. He is good at catching and eating.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i hate spiders..., one night i was going to the toilet and i lifted the seat up and................the biggest spider i have seen in my whole life was trapped down the loo. and again its friend was climing up the wall and i amlost had a heartattck.

i think the spiders are here the make fun of me scream :(

·
Betta Bomb
5,202 Posts
Im gonna keep my eyes closed if I ever go to Australia but the other day mom found a nasty huge spider in the cup she uses for laundry and decided it would be a good prank to put it by the coffee maker. When I went to re-fill, I had the fright of my life! From then on for the day my coffee tasted off and I was a little jittery

·
RAT ADDICT
19,199 Posts
Im gonna keep my eyes closed if I ever go to Australia but the other day mom found a nasty huge spider in the cup she uses for laundry and decided it would be a good prank to put it by the coffee maker. When I went to re-fill, I had the fright of my life! From then on for the day my coffee tasted off and I was a little jittery
That was good times! :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.